In July 2020, 宝博电竞赛事详情 delivered the $28.7 million Karel Avenue Upgrade for Main Roads WA, a congestion-busting project that will improve safety along a route travelled by almost 20,000 motorists daily.
Main Roads WA
Leeming Western Australia 6149, Australia
Jul 2019 - Jul 2021
In July 2020, 宝博电竞赛事详情 delivered the $28.7 million Karel Avenue Upgrade for Main Roads WA , a congestion-busting project that will improve safety along a route travelled by almost 20,000 motorists daily.
Scope of works for the project include:
- widening Karel Avenue bridge over Roe Highway to create a dual carriageway, connecting at the two-lane dog-bone roundabouts for on and off-ramps;
- extending of above bridge across the freight railway line located immediately south of Roe Highway to facilitate construction of the Thornlie-Cockburn Link as part of METRONET;
- extending the existing underpass to accommodate the widening;
- modifying the existing Training Place intersection to left-in and left-out to promote safe access;
- road widening between the Farrington Road intersection and Roe Highway to four lanes; and
- road widening between Roe Highway and the Berrigan Drive roundabout to a four-lane dual carriageway, including modifications to the roundabout approaches to enable two lanes in each direction
宝博电竞赛事详情 was awarded the design and construction contract in June 2019, following a competitive tender process.
Construction, which employed 50 personnel on-site at peak, commenced in July 2019 and was completed in 2021.
We caught up with Project Manager Darren Hastings as the project came to a close – check it out:
Karel Avenue Upgrade final photos: